Value Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries are made with the modern Japanese technology, Tele-communication central station (wired or cellular)
- Power system communication
- Network communication including: data transmission, television signal transmission, etc.
- Uninterruptable Power System (UPS- for Telecom)
- These are used for high end applications of standby power like UPS, Electric Converter, Railway Communications, Security Systems etc.
- Using oxygen recombination technology: maintenance-free
- PbCaSn alloy for plate grids: less gassing, less self-discharging
- High quality AGM separator: extend cycle life and prevent micro short circuit
- ABS material: increase the strength of battery container. (Flame-retardant ABS is optional)
- High purity raw material: ensure low self discharge rate
- Silver-coated copper terminals (T1, T2 terminal), brass insert terminals and lead terminals improve the electric conductivity
- High deep cycle recovery capability.
|1.All purpose||2.Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)||3.Electric Power System (EPS)|
|4.Emergency light||5.Emergency backup power supply||6.Auto control system|
|7.Aircraft signal||8.Alarm and security system||9.Electronic apparatus and equipment|
|10.DC power supply||11.Communication power supply|