EVENT & EXHIBITIONS:
- Here with Décor More than 100 attendees came together earlier to discuss key issues impacting the business-to-business (B2B)
- In a world where product information is easy to access, face-to-face interactions at exhibitions and events are more
important than ever before
- Participants in the event were afforded the opportunity to voice their opinions to legislators on a variety of issues,
According to one participant “an interactive is an exhibition feature that encourages physical participation on
the part of visitors.
- This creates a personal connection or experience, which could be between the visitor and an object.
- The ultimate goal of all the above is not simply to present information or objects to a visitor, but
more basically, to create a synthesized positive associative experience.